Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Talents

Growing us as a kid I always liked to draw. I didn’t know where it would take me or my ideas of why I liked it. I was always told I drew well even though as a 5 year old it must’ve been a bad drawing. I was a five year old who liked to hear I did things well and kept doing it being positive about the comments I got when I did something good. Hearing I was good at something wasn’t enough for me and I always tried to improve to be better at it and then great and then perfect, which I’m still not there, but stay positive to get there.  The positivity of people is what kept me going to keep drawing. As I got older I started to know more techniques for drawing and got better at it. When I was in 3rd grade I heard about a fashion designer named like me who designed quinceanera dresses and I was very shocked. At that time I thought if they can design so can i. my drawing skills turned into sketches and so the idea of being a fashion designer came to be. I was good at what I did but didn’t know what to do with is or where to start. Sketching is one of my talents and im good at it because I was told I was.  I was told I was good at being creative many times and believing it was my job. I am still told how creative and patient I am for sketching

No comments:

Post a Comment